2023 Quest Calendar - The Voidspark Chronicles
A downloadable game
Note: This is the digital Print & Play edition. The official boxed version is available here.
The Zorian empire was toppled in a failed rebellion that left all sides decimated. The power vacuum caused anyone with ambition to clamor for their piece of the leftovers. Some just want to sail the void in peace.
You’re hired aboard the Karnack, a class three exploration vessel, for a few simple jobs. Recover an asteroid, exterminate space parasites, defend the ship from pirates, and make a few repairs. You soon discover that the evil Zorian empire isn’t truly gone. A small remnant of loyal officers plot to complete a weapon that can help them regain power.
Hire a crew, grow in skill, and find powerful pieces of equipment to help you save the galaxy. Play a couple minutes each day over the year and get your daily fix of dice-rolling, space fantasy fun in this role-playing Quest Calendar.
A SOLO sci-fi RPG built into a desktop calendar. Choose one of 6 heroes to go on a campaign that lasts throughout the year.
Chose how you want to take on the daily challenge. Roll classic RPG dice (7 polyhedral dice) and add your hero's abilities to fight the monster, open the chest, get past guards, etc.
What you get:
About 640 Pages total: 312 days (weekends combined on a single page) + separate pages containing the resolutions.
The zip files contain:
12 PDFs (one for each month of the year)
- 1 PDF for Rules
- 6 PDFs for the different Heroes
- 1 PDF for a Blank Character
- 1 PDF for Equipment management
- 1 PDF for Inventory management
- 1 PDF for Ship management
Suggestions for Printing
For the Equipment, Inventory, and Ship pages, you will only need to print 1.
For the Hero you will play, you will eventually pick just 1 and then only need to print that hero and their sheets.
There are 3 zip files available for the full calendar.
- 1x1 : If you don't intend to print the calendar, this is the best format.
- 1x1_reversed : This is the calendar formatted as it is originally published with the resolution for the current page on the back of the previous page (this is done to prevent spoilers). Use this option to print 1 page per sheet and print on both sides.
- 2x1_reversed : Paper saving option. This is formatted to print 2 pages per sheet of paper with the resolution for the current page on the back of the previous page (this is done to prevent spoilers). Use this option to print 2 page per sheet and print on both sides to save paper.
Updates, Questions, and Errata
We are aware that you may have questions about rules. You can always post a topic here or on a BoardGameGeek forum. We monitor this regularly and try to answer questions quickly.
You can find out more and download character sheets by visiting www.sundialgames.com
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7 USD. You will get access to the following files: